If there is a will there is a way. All of our programs started with a need in our community, and a group of parents and community members willing to work together to find a way to make it happen.
- Coordinated by a Certified Special Education Teacher
- Provides a camp experience for school age children with special needs
- Includes a variety of activities designed to meet the different needs and challenges of each child
- Meets Monday-Thursday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm for 8 weeks
PEERS Social Skills Program
PEERS (R) is world-renowned for providing evidence-based social skills treatment for adolescents and young adults on the autism spectrum, attention deficit/hyperactivity, anxiety, depression, and other socio-emotional problems.
First developed at UCLA by Dr. Elizabeth Laugeson, this program has expanded to locations across the United States, translated into over a dozen languages, and is used in over 80 countries across the globe, INCLUDING right here in Door County!
- Classes for both parent(s) and child.
- 10-week commitment (Wednesday evenings)
- Target age: 11 – 16 years old
To offer more social and service opportunities for our high school and adult community members, we offer PATH Busters. Our main goal is offer fun get togethers for our groups to build friendships.
- Mini Golfing
- Rogue Theatre
- Game Night
- Sporting Events
Our Sunrise Bowling League gathers every other Saturday morning at Apple Valley Lanes in Sturgeon Bay, to bowl and have some fun. The season runs from October to March and is open to all ages and skill levels.
Get in Touch. Get Involved.
340 Jaycee Court
Po Box 835
Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235
Call Us: (920) 677-9335
Please note, we only check phone messages weekly. For faster response, please email us by filling out the form below.